During the immigration process, there is a lot of paperwork that can make you feel overwhelmed as soon as you start preparing your immigration forms – no matter the country. This is when Canada Immigration Consultant In Ludhiana comes to the rescue.
There are good reasons to hire a Ludhiana immigration Consultant to handle your case. Selecting the right attorney can make a huge difference in obtaining a green card for Canada. If your immigration situation is complex, or if you lack the time or confidence to prepare the forms on your own, you might benefit from the help of a professional.
Before you hire a lawyer, it is crucial for you to do your homework. A good attorney can make your Canadian dream come true while a poor one may just add to your problems.
Here are the 5 tips to keep in mind during your search:
- Get referrals: Ask your family, friends, and colleagues if they know any immigration lawyers. It is possible that they may be able to connect you to a professional – even if they haven’t been through the immigration process themselves. References are a great way to begin your search.
- Interview your list: After jotting down the names of potential lawyers in Ludhiana, it is time to interview them to find the one who best matches your needs. Feel free to ask them if they hold any experience in your type of case. Immigration law is a very complex area of law, so you’ll need a professional who is familiar with your type of case. If it’s possible, take client references from the lawyers and use the contacts to know more about the lawyers’ work styles.
- Personality: A good immigration lawyer needs to be strong enough to fight your case – but not abrasive or aggressive. Because you may need to share some confidential issues with your lawyer, you should feel comfortable with his/her ability to listen, communicate, and understand your unique requirements. After the initial consultation with the attorney, you should have a good sense of his/her personality.
- Compare fee schedules. Some lawyers charge by the hour while others have a fixed fee. Ask if there might be additional costs such as courier fees or long-distance charges.
- Accessibility: It may be hard to determine a lawyer’s accessibility at the beginning, therefore it is important to ask the lawyer in your first meeting, how quickly he or she will get back to you. Of course, you also have a responsibility not to harass your lawyer with frequent phone calls. The lawyer should be available for questions about your case and inquiries about approaching deadlines.
Call Nanda & Associate Lawyers
Nanda & Associate Lawyers are a team of professional Immigration Consultants in Ludhiana with experience in representing both individuals and families in immigration matters. Call TODAY!!