Every professional wants to explore working opportunities in Canada. Moreover, with Canada’s ‘Federal Skilled Worker Program’, it has been much more convenient to get hired by a Canadian firm. You just require assistance from a professional immigration lawyer who can guide you to the right path.
We, at Nanda & Associate Lawyers, have in-depth immigration knowledge and of the skilled worker program in Canada. Our high success rate has put us among the leading immigration service providers. We help you in completing your documents and credentials within the stipulated time period.
Latest Changes in Federal Skilled Worker Immigration Program
Citizenship and Immigration Canada has modified the ‘Federal Skilled Worker Program’ which was effective from May 4th, 2013.
How Do I Qualify For The Federal Skilled Worker Program?
Applicants may become eligible if they belong to one or more of the following criteria:
- Comprehensive or equivalent work experience of this canada workforce at least 1 year in the past 10 years.
- Qualify for employment with canada india experts a LMO and have acquired full-time job offer by Canadian firm or employer.
- Completed PhD, or studied 2 years towards a PhD skilled in Canada.
- Passed the language ability test of either English or French.
- Obtained minimum 67 points on the immigration selection procedure carry out by CIC, and have work experience as a full-time employee for one year in the last 10 years.
Contact Our Qualified Immigration Lawyers in IndiaContact Us Now
Obtaining success in the Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program is complex. The standards of this program are really high and hard to satisfy without proper documentation. No one wants to ruin their chances of being a part of the progressive workforce of Canada. This is the reason we are here to ensure your entry in Canada.
Call our legal services experts in India and Canada who hold extensive experience in handling all kinds of immigration processes.
We work diligently towards getting your application approved, so that you can quickly establish yourself as a financially stable resident of Canada.