Canadian Business Visitor Visa, as the name implies, is meant for corporate or business-related entry into Canada. This visa is crucial to ensure that you undertake your business operations without any hassles. This visa is a must for executing any kind of international business activity in Canada.
The Business Visitor Visa is meant for those heading to Canada for the following business activities:
- Executing post-sale assignments.
- Importing goods from Canada;
- Undertaking customary business activities.
- Crucial Documents to Enter Canada
- Attending or organizing business meetings in Canada.
- Participating in any business-related training within Canada.
An immigration officer would ask for some crucial documents before allowing you to enter Canada including:
- Income statements and documents of the outbound business process.
- Documents declaring that you are a temporary visitor.
- Documents stating that visitor business applicants do not have any criminal record and critical illness.
Documents Required for Filing the Business Visitor Visa Application
An Applicant must submit the following crucial documents for a successful visa processing:
- Canadian organization’s invitation to the applicant.
- Authorization letter from Canadian company declaring applicant their full-time employee.
- Verification stating that the applicant won’t come to Canada for employment.
- Copy of Passport.
Documents Required for Training Session
- He/she holds the required competency to conduct the training and the sole visit purpose is conducting the training session.
- Itinerary of the journey right from landing to Canada till the time you depart Canada.
- Proofs showing strong bonding with his/her native country.
You Do Not Require a Business Visitor Visa If
- You are a Residents of Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel (National Passport holders only), Italy, Japan, Korea (Republic of), Latvia (Republic of), Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Slovenia, Switzerland, United States, and Western Samoa.
- US permanent residents having Green Card or can provide other relevant evidence proving their identity as permanent residents of the USA.
- British citizens and British citizens overseas who are permissible for re-admissible entry into the UK.
- Citizens from British reliant territories are British citizens by descent, birth, registration. The British reliant territories including Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn, St. Helena, or the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- British National (Overseas) Passport holders intended to meant for persons born, naturalized, or visitors registered in Hong Kong.
- British nationals holding passports granted by the United Kingdom possessing the “right of abode” in the UK.
- Persons holding a valid ‘Special Administrative Region passport issued by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
- Passports or travel documents holders that are issued by the ‘Holy See’.
- Persons holding passports granted by Taiwan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs defining their personal identification number.
Why Seek Assistance from Professional Immigration Lawyer?
Business Visitor Visa is crucial for global corporate mobility. It might seem simple from the outside but its workings are complex. Most applicants apply for the visa without prior legal guidance and regret when their application gets rejected.
The major reason for rejection is incomplete documents and applications. The immigration laws of Canada are set at a high standard. Moreover, their dynamism makes them more complex and hard to satisfy. Our Immigration lawyers would define the Dos and Don’ts of immigration. We would ensure that you get the Business Visitor Visa without any delay and reach your destination successfully.
Why Hire Us?
Our clients aren’t burdened by overly complicated immigration documents and other paperwork. They just sit back relax, concentrating on the business meeting that they would be conducted in Canada. Our qualified immigration lawyers take charge and get all the documentation done for you.
We feel proud to declare that our experts have assisted hundreds of clients in taking their business over Canadian shores. For a stress-free business visitor visa experience, call us today.