Immigration in Canada is only possible if one is able to obtain a ‘Canadian Immigration Visa’ under one of the categories set out by the government. Nowadays, there are various programmes for immigrants through which they can choose to qualify so as to settle in Canada. Immigration lawyers in the Chandigarh area can help you with the entire process along with its pre-requisites if you are planning to get an immigration visa to Canada.
Following are some types of Canadian visas which every immigrant, should know about:
- Provincial Nomination Program (PNP)- This is tailored by the Canadian provinces in their unique way so as to attract foreigners from everywhere to their regions. However, the rules of these programs vary from one province to another due to their particular resources and requirements.
- Business or Investor Immigration Visa- Business persons who are eyeing the Canadian economy to boost their business can immigrate into Canada through this visa. However, having a relevant experience in the field of business while giving a boost to their own country’s economy is a must.
- Skilled Worker Immigration Visa – Skilled workers have always been in great demand in Canada which makes this visa as the most sought one. Skilled professionals from all around the globe like; engineers, doctors, chefs, scientist etc. can immigrate to Canada through this program.
- Family Class Sponsorship –Having a family member or a relative in Canada is must in order to become eligible for this visa. One can apply for it if:a. Your spouse, parent, dependent child, orphaned sibling, niece, nephew, or even grandparent is willing for sponsoring you to immigrate. In case you are getting sponsored by your relative, then that relative must be your only and sole family member who is alive.b. The person who is sponsoring you is a citizen of Canada or has acquired a permanent visa while meeting the requirements of this program.Family class sponsorships are generally complex to understand. In order to know more about them, one should consult immigration lawyers in the Chandigarh area as the rules for such programs are often updated or changed on regular basis.
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC) – International graduates who have studied in a Canadian university for two years or more and those who are temporary foreign workers can apply through this program. Language skills (English or French) and two years of work experience is a must.
The officials of Canadian immigration centres see a huge percentage of visa applications for the above mentioned types. By analysing the opportunities and options, one can easily decide between the various immigration plans that Canada has to offer.
We, at Nanda, have professional immigration lawyers in the Chandigarh area. Our associates are not just skilled but experienced in offering successful solutions regarding entry into Canada.